Intern in the area of battery software development with full stack development (f/m/x)
THE FUTURE WILL NEVER SIMPLY WORK IN THEORY.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
World-leading technologies don’t make it into a BMW until they’ve undergone one of the most challenging journeys imaginable. It takes dynamic teams with outstanding technical skills to take them from the drawing board to the road. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of battery development.
We are a cross-disciplinary team of experts working on evaluating next-generation-technology battery cells and subcomponents for automotive use.
What awaits you?
- You will work in an agile development team, utilizing agile and state-of-the art methodology.
- You will support to sketch concepts and ideas for front end/back end development, design and evaluate your own solutions.
- You will help to implement and to test the software solution based on practical cases.
- Furthermore, you will support to develop concepts for UIs and templates to support the usage of the implemented software solution.
- In addition, you will be responsible for testing the performance of the implemented software solution.
What you should bring along?
- Bachelor or master student of information technology, web engineering, computer science or related fields.
- Extensive experiences as Full Stack Developer and in web design with React JS, Node JS, TypeScript, TypeORM, and other web programming languages/frameworks..
- Very good experiences in databases like e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Good experiences with Atlassian development environment (Confluence, Jira and BitBucket).
- Experiences in Matlab, Python and in MS Excel, VBA programming are advantageous.
- Knowledge in battery technology and battery development is also advantageous.
- Business-fluent English.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: 01/07/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001