Internship BMW Brand Experience
A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS PRACTICAL NEVER THEORETICAL.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Internship BMW Brand Experience (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- Support the Brand Experience & Cooperation´s Team in the creation and implementation of Brand Experience activities for the BMW CSEU region (Central & Southeastern Europe).
- Co-working at roadshows, events, incentives, sport marketing activities and conferences.
- Independent implementation of small projects.
- Interface to agencies, service providers, internal functions as press, sales, aftersales, MINI and 12 markets in the CSEU region.
What should you bring along?
- Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or Economy Degree.
- Ideally, first experience in Brand Experience through student jobs or trainings.
- Flexibility, strong communication skills and ability to work in teams.
- Accuracy and an independent way of working.
- Proficiency in English (international teams).
- Overall positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as of 15th of July for a duration of 12 months with a salary of € 2.000,00 gross.
Are you interested? Then apply now at www.bmwgroup.jobs/at/de. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4541