Practice Lead Integration & Releasing (f/m/x)
At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks. By delivering software all the way from the idea to the final product we lead BMW into the future of digitalization and mobility.
We offer you the opportunity to play an exciting and leading role in an international and highly professional team shaping, defining, realizing, deploying and optimizing the integration and releasing processes, methods and tools.
What awaits you?
- You define the strategy and roadmap for the integration and releasing practice and work with all stakeholders to ensure that the shaped solutions satisfy the needs of the projects.
- Identifying risks and creating plans to mitigate them is part of your tasks.
- You report progress and status in different circles and forums.
- You prioritize problems to solve and proposing solutions to stakeholders.
- Syncing on integration and releasing topics with different software projects belongs to your tasks.
- Budget and resource planning lies within your responsibilities.
- Establishing a core team for implementing the required solutions is also part of your job profile.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable field of study.
- At least 8 years of working experience in automotive project management, embedded software development, integration, quality or testing.
- Experience with Change management methods.
- Preferably experience working in agile software frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Business-fluent English, German language skills are highly desired but not mandatory.
You are passionate about technology, complexity and the evolutionary development of IT landscapes and architectures? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer in Ulm?
- Company car option.
- English speaking teams in an intercultural setting.
- Flexible organization of working times & mobile work arrangements.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Career development & continuous personal qualification.
- Relocation Services for our new employees.
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
Option for remote contract within Germany: No
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001