Specialist in Purchasing / Procurement
SPREAD ENTHUSIASM. SHAPE THE FUTURE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees.
Specialist in Purchasing / Procurement (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- Self-responsible execution of implementation of the new entities in the indirect procurement process.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of purchasing Data according the KPI Evaluations of indirect purchasing.
- Being in charge as the central contact person for all new entities in the CS region, and to route the demands to the relevant purchasers.
- Analysis of ratio potentials through the evaluation of key figures.
- Working in an international team.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in economics, business engineering, legal, or equal education.
- Experience in purchasing is welcome.
- Business in fluent English and if possible, in German.
- Very good MS office skills.
- SAP experience is welcome.
- Strategical way of thinking and open mind set.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as soon as possible and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 2.900 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.
Are you interested? Then apply now at www.bmwgroup.jobs/at/de. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4592