Intern in the area of Data Science (f/m/d)
SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. And that’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an varied and interesting internship in the area of Data Science.
In the IT department "Data Transformation, Artificial Intelligence", we gain information from various data sources together with our business departments so that processes can be optimized on this basis, user experience can be increased and new products and services can be developed. Our goal is to use innovative solutions and products based on machine learning or deep learning to generate sustainable potential and new added value.
What awaits for you?
- Implementation of Data Pipelines and Algorithms in the area of Natural Language Processing with Python.
- Training, Validation and Testing of different Natural Language Processing Algorithms.
- Visualization and evaluation of results with communication to the relevant departments.
- Active participation in an Agile Development Team.
What should you bring along?
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program studying Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Data Science, or similar programs.
- First experience in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (ideally Natural Language Processing).
- Good skills in Python and its relevant libraries (i.e. Pandas, SpaCy, NLTK and PyTorch).
- Experience with Project Management and Agile software development (i.e. Git, Scrum, Jira, etc.).
- Ideally knowledge of Cloud services (i.e. AWS and Azure).
- Ideally knowledge of frontend technologies (i.e. Angular and React).
- Business fluent in German or English.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 06/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001