Intern in the area of Software Development (f/m/d)
A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of developing and analysing algorithms for scheduling simulations on clusters, in the context of Hybrid Cloud.
What awaits you?
- Support scientific research on state-of-the-art methods for implementing hybrid scheduling techniques involving cloud and in-house clusters.
- Collaborate with researchers to experiment with different optimization techniques and analyze various approaches to scheduling techniques with regards to various optimization objectives.
- Work in a modern software development environment and team to integrate cloud offerings and in-house infrastructure.
What should you bring along?
- Currently doing Master’s in informatics or Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with problem solving, algorithmic analysis, optimization techniques, simulation environments.
- Experience in Python, Git.
- Desired experience in working with scheduling algorithms.
- Desired experience in heuristic approach to solving problems.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 05/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001