Financial Controller (f/m/x)
Success is all about teamwork. Of course, our opinions sometimes differ about the best way to implement our innovations. But in the end, the best solution will always win when we all pull together. Creating ground-breaking technologies: that's what drives us. We want to keep steering towards the future, so our team in BMW Group Plant Debrecen is currently seeking a Financial Controller (f/m/x). Your knowledge, your consciousness, your passion and your personality - that‘s what matters to us.
Data-Driven-Decision-Making is the key to success to you? You want to offer financial transparency in all dimensions, and you are always ensuring forecast quality and lean processes? You understand the business and at the same time you can set challenging and comprehensible targets? Then don’t hesitate, this is your chance to join our controlling team at BMW Group Plant Debrecen!
What awaits you?
- You will be responsible for the financial steering of costs, investment and headcount for relevant business departments.
- Creating forecasts, budget planning, developing measurements to support target achievement.
- Monitoring target gaps and progression of financial opportunities.
- Giving guidance and support top management for all financial topics,
- Continuous improvement of financial processes and supporting a wide range of projects.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in a financial, business related or from a technical field.
- Several years of experience in finance or in a role with financial insight. Having experience from a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial systems is required, familiarity with SAP would be a nice to have.
- Precise, structured, analytical working style and data-driven approach.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor and partner for top-management on financial questions.
- Hungarian and fluent English are a must, German language would be a plus.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.