Team Lead Software Build and Integration - Infotainment Systems (f/m/x)
At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks. By delivering software all the way from the idea to the final product we lead BMW into the future of digitalization and mobility.
We offer you the opportunity to play an exciting and leading role in an international and highly professional team developing leading infotainment systems.
What awaits you?
- You are responsible for building, managing and supporting a result-oriented software build and integration team.
- You drive build and continuous integration concepts, tools and processes together with your team. You are setting targets and visions for your team.
- You motivate, support and coach your employees with regards to their technical and soft skills.
- You have the responsibility for the build- and continuous integration chain inside the projects.
- Close cooperation with internal departments, process partners and external suppliers worldwide is part of your daily tasks.
- Responsibility for both delivering in the short-term, as well as influencing and shaping the long-term strategy for your team and its products completes your job profile.
What you should bring along?
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Significant professional experience in software build and continuous integration in an international company.
- Experience in the professional and disciplinary leadership of internal and external teams in an agile environment with various interfaces.
- Business-fluent English skills are required, German skills are desired.
You have the ability to lead, coach and motivate employees? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer in Ulm?
- Company car option.
- English speaking teams in an intercultural setting.
- Flexible organization of working times & mobile work arrangements.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Career development & continuous personal qualification.
- Relocation Services for our new employees.
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
Option for remote contract within Germany: No.
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001