Intern in the area of Autonomous Driving with focus on test and validation (f/m/d)
NO NEED TO PREDICT THE FUTURE. YOU CAN CREATE IT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
World-leading technologies don’t make it into a BMW until they’ve undergone one of the most challenging journeys imaginable. It takes dynamic teams with outstanding technical skills to take them from the drawing board to the road. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of advanced drive-assistance systems (ADAS). Our team is responsible for developing hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test bench for ADAS-components and systems, making essential contributions to system integration, driving approvals and homologation.
What awaits you?
- You will be involved in a research project on environment simulation for ADAS, where you will be responsible for literature research and proof of concept implementations with a focus on environment perception based on sensors.
- As part of your work, you will support our team in evaluating the performance of HIL test benches and their influences on test results of ADAS.
- You will support us in gathering and evaluating the execution data of test cases and then visualizing them.
What you should bring along?
- Student currently enrolled in engineering, computer science or relevant fields.
- Proficient in German and English.
- Good team-woking ability and communication skills.
- Experience in MATLAB / Simulink modelling.
- Ideally experience in data processing with Python / C#.
- Ideally knowledge in the field of ADAS and environment perception with sensors.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
You enjoy learning new things and broaden your horizon? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 06/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001