Specialist Product Audit High Voltage (Energy Module) (f/m/x)
Everything starts with passion at the BMW Group. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work are united that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart’s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
Our team is responsible for the quality management in the production of the energy modules for battery electric vehicles at our newest production site in Debrecen, Hungary. We ensure that the energy modules are produced according to the highest quality standards and comply with their specifications. Whatever we do, we want to make sure that our customers’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
What awaits you?
- After joining us you will get a state-of-the-art training on the product audit of high voltage energy modules at our factories and R&D facilities in Germany.
- Your main responsibility will be to perform the product audit of energy modules and confirm that the product complies with its specifications.
- Your task will be to ensure that the product audit is performed in time.
- As part of a highly skilled team you analyse the audit results and take further actions if necessary.
- Regular exchange with partners in the areas of production and quality management as well as with our other plants and central R&D functions is a key element in this position.
What you should bring along?
- Successfully completed vocational school or high school studies in electrics, electronics or mechatronics with working experience preferably in the automotive, energy or railway sector.
- Flexibility, self-organisation, precision and a high sense of responsibility, as well as hands-on approach on problem-solving.
- Openness and willingness to travel abroad for 1 year of qualification in Germany, divided into several training blocks.
- English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must, German would be an advantage (individual language courses are available).
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.