Specialist Launch & Change Coordinator (f/m/x)
BECAUSE THE FUTURE IS ELECTRIC.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Sustainably changing the future of mobility and defining a lifestyle, which is empowered by the desire for change of the environment: Our e-drive-experts are working day by day on developing the required technologies and ensure that we can release new e-models on the market. To enable this, we do not set any borders to trendsetting ideas and let innovation be the leader of new technologies.
Our team is responsible for the development and operation of a quality organization for the production of the energy modules in the new production site in Debrecen, Hungary. For these tasks, we are looking for you as a Launch and Change Control steering person in the Quality department. The Team will be responsible for the planning and steering of product measures, incl. technical changes to implement the topics in the early production phase and also in the serial production.
What awaits you?
- After a qualification period in other BMW sites (mainly in Germany and Austria), you will have the opportunity to work in the Launch and Change Control department and implement lessons learnt from the network into your new position.
- You will be responsible for building parts lists, aligning detailed timelines and managing stakeholders’ requreiments.
- We are counting on you to coordinate builds according to required quality, quantity, condition and timeline in the early stages of the project.
- You will get an understanding of an energy module components and processes, required for its build.
- Your work includes planning of build phases, coordinating a project with your counterparts in the plant, finding ad hoc solutions for process or product deviations and attending relevant circles.
- Working together in international cross functional teams, including e.g. production specialists, planning, logistics and vehicle plant counterparts will be a part of your job as well as being a part of regular exchanges with central functions (e.g. development, project leads, other BMW plants).
What should you bring along?
- Completed studies (preferable economics, business, engineering) or relevant working experience (project management regardless of industry, working in producion). Acquired project management or launch skills are desired.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and production processes would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, diverse and international team accompanied by good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Powerpoint and Excel).
- Willingness to travel (in the initial phase >50%).
- Fluent English skills is a must, other language skill is an advantageous.
- Home office option is available later on based on agreement.
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.