Intern in the area of Agile Open-Source Product Development (f/m/d)
A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of Agile Open-Source Product Development.
The BMW Group is building - together with partners from the automotive industry - a digital information network across entire supply chains - the Catena-X Automotive Network (catena-x.net). Catena-X is a consortium project consisting of over 25 partners, e.g. several car manufacturers, suppliers, technology providers, start-ups and research institutes. Better data exchange will in future make it possible, among other things, to increase security of supply, process recalls more quickly and monitor compliance with climate protection regulations.
What awaits you?
- You will be part of a professional, experienced, and international Product Development team in as part of an agile open-source project.
- You will get to know a software development processes, management and development tools and working models.
- You will get own work items to support the product development.
- You will bring in own ideas and test them as part of the development cycles.
- You will participate in project status meetings, cross product sync calls, process design meetings, etc.
- You will take over test management and execution functions as part of the product development team.
- You will get insides in feature team setup, international collaboration and code management.
What should you bring along?
- Open minded and interested to learn.
- About to finish the Bachelor degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree in Economics, International Management, Computer Science/Informatics or a related technical field.
- Software engineering experience (no coding/programming experience needed).
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: 06/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001