Specialist Building Projects (f/m/x)
Specialist Building Projects
Would you like to be part of an exciting and challenging project to construct the future of mobility? The BMW Group is currently seeking a Specialist Building Projects (f/m/x) to join our team in Debrecen managing the construction of our next generation, sustainable manufacturing facility.
As part of a project team you will be fully responsible for managing the work of a sub-project as part of the overall building and infrastructure construction. The project will be executed using state of the art construction management methods incorporating lean methodologies, building information modeling, digital workflows and sustainability.
Your work will focus primarily on
- Steering of subprojects from design to handover of building structures and infrastructure according to the requirements of the technologies.
- Inspecting and reviewing subprojects in order to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other legal regulations.
- Advising supervisor, contractor and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Subprojects quality control management, claims and risks and investigating damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper procedures are in place and being carried out.
- Implementing commissioning and handover plans as well as methods and agreeing on technologies and internal partner.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the facility manager to ensure that the requirements of the commissioning and handover process is early initialized and adopted within the project.
- Coordinating subproject costs, cash flows, schedules, and quality of construction subprojects, presenting progress, cost and quality reports.
- Bachelor Degree in architecture or engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical or industrial).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building construction projects or in building project management, budget planning, scheduling, quality management and people management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in using coordinating abilities, decision making responsibilities and team orientation.
- Experience in international and intercultural projects would be an advantage.
- Judgment in the assessment of project risks and their technical and economic impact.
- English business fluent both spoken and written, or English B1 and Hungarian. German would be an advantage.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.