Working student in the area of DevOps Large Language Models (f/m/d)
NO NEED TO PREDICT THE FUTURE. YOU CAN CREATE IT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
World-leading technologies don’t make it into a BMW until they’ve undergone one of the most challenging journeys imaginable. It takes dynamic teams with outstanding technical skills to take them from the drawing board to the road. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied working student occupation in the area of DevOps Large Language Models.
What awaits you?
- You will work as a software development working student in natural human interaction with relevant knowledge in machine learning, natural language processing and computer vision.
- You will develop advanced algorithms and applications of machine learning for automotive applications in general, with a particular focus on human interaction and vehicle interior scene understanding.
- You will meet energetic suppliers and start-ups and participate in technical discussions.
What should you bring along?
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, computational linguistics, psychology or a comparable qualification.
- Very good programming skills in Python 3 as well as substantial experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch, Sklearn, Docker, Spacy, OpenCV.
- Understanding of language models is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of deep-learning techniques and frameworks, with a focus on natural language processing and/or computer vision.
- Business-fluent English. German proficiency is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: 04/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Part-time or full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001