Intern at BMW Financial Services
We are looking for:
A motivated and independent student capable of supporting our team in many business areas, such as:
• preparation of regular departmental reporting in Excel and Power point,
• participation in the rent a car project and “Mój Elektryk” programme
• managing access to systems for Dealers,
• preparation fleet contracts;
• implementation of changes in Customer documentation to the systems;
• administrative tasks related to daily functioning ordered by Internship Supervisor.
• You are the student at least in one year perspective,
• You have very good skills using MS Office (Excel, Power Point),
• You are fluent in Polish and have good practical knowledge of English,
• You are interested in automotive industry as an asset
• You have two important qualities of willingness and commitment.
What we offer:
• fifteen months of paid internship,
• challenging tasks in various business areas,
• great chance to gain experience in an international environment,
• team of enthusiastic people, eager to share knowledge and best practice with you.