Working student in the area of Project Management (f/md/d)
SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied working student occupation in our project management department.
Within our department we manage and organize the software platforms projects for automated driving. This includes concept, development, testing and integration of features in a cross-functional collaboration of teams with different competences.
What awaits you?
- You gain insights into the implementation of large and complex software projects.
- You work with our partners from the software platform development, learn about their different challenges in the project and support them concerning PM.
- You develop and improve data assets for the analysis and optimization of our software development and help to bring these data assets to live.
- You create analysis, dashboards, monitor KPIs or visualizations out of the data to improve our processes, our planning and forecasting.
- You support to optimize our project-processes and the descriptions to support knowledge transfer in the whole project.
- You create explanatory videos and contribute further ideas to increase knowledge sharing.
What you should bring along?
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or related technical field.
- Practical experience with the agile software tools Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in programming and data analytics or statistics.
- Ideally experience in agile software development.
- You like to find creative solutions and to think “out of the box”.
- You take on responsibility with motivation and drive.
- You are open to other people and new perspective.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 04/01/2023
Duration: 9 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001