Structure Planning Engineer (f/m/x)
At the BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together.
As a Building Structure and Layout Planner, you will be responsible for the structure, secondary media and layout planning in the energy module production, starting from strategic preliminary considerations as well as all planning phases (feasibility study, preliminary design, detailed design etc.) including the handover to the user.
What awaits you?
- Planning of the overall layout of the energy module halls (including pits, foreman´s offices, social areas).
- Responsibility for the planning content and key figures towards the project management as well as implementation on site at the respective locations of the energy module production.
- Compliance with BMW standards of factory planning.
- Result and effectiveness-oriented cooperation and technical coordination with all process partners (e.g process planning,construction planning, logistics planning etc) and with external suppliers.
- Ensuring fire protection, occupational safety and other legal requirements.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in engineering, architecture, civil engineering.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in structural planning, building services engineering, secondary media planning or layout planning is desired.
- Competence to assess, support and create concepts, analyzes and evaluations.
- Software user skills, MS Office. Experience with MicroStation CAD is advantageous.
- Good communication, people management and coordination skills.
- Structured and organized working method.
- Strong analytical thinking and good problem solving skills are required. Confidence and convincing appearance towards process partners and management.
- English and Hungarian - business fluent both written and spoken, German would be an advantage.
- Full-time employment
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.