Intern in the area of risk management (f/m/d)
THE BEST INTERNSHIP ALWAYS HAS A 'YOU' IN TEAM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of risk management at BMW Financial Services.
With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility.
At BMW Financial Services, the engine for the attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees. We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start. That’s why we will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
What awaits you?
- As part of your internship, you will support our team in the identification, evaluation and management of risks (in particular Residual Value Risks, Service and Maintenance Risks and Self-Funded Insurance Risks) in the B2B and fleet business.
- You will also be involved in the roll out of risk models in European Alphabet entities.
- Active participation in the day-to-day operative business completes your exciting field of responsibilities.
What should you bring along?
- Student in Economics, Data Science, Statistics or similar program.
- Experience in statistics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, common statistical software packages (e.g. SAS, R).
- Interest in cars and strong technical understanding of the differences between electric and internal-combustion engine cars.
- Teamwork and good (oral and written) communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits.
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 04/01/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001