Specialist Quality Management System (Energy Module) (f/m/x)
BECAUSE THE FUTURE IS ELECTRIC.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Sustainably changing the future of mobility and defining a lifestyle, which is empowered by the desire for change of the environment: Our e-drive-experts are working day by day on developing the required technologies and ensure that we can release new e-models on the market. To enable this, we do not set any borders to trendsetting ideas and let innovation be the leader of new technologies.
Our team is responsible for the quality management in the production of energy modules for battery electric vehicles at our newest production site in Debrecen, Hungary. We are ensuring that the energy modules are produced according to the highest quality standards and exceed our customers’ expectations.
What awaits you?
- After joining us you will get a state-of-the-art training on the relevant processes in our quality departments in Europe (Germany, Austria or UK).
- You will be responsible for implementing the Quality Management System in our energy module production.
- Steering of the problem management process, process management, document management or internal audit process will be your core tasks.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team that supports in questions of ISO 9001 and VDA standards or Six Sigma and FMEA methodology.
- Regular exchange with partners in our other plants and central QMS functions will be a part of your job.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of Q-standards and problem-solving processes in close cooperation with our network and vehicle plant will be your main responsibility.
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed university studies in electrics, electronics or mechatronics with working experience preferably in the automotive, energy or railway sector.
- Experience with quality standards and tools like: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 5 and 6, Six Sigma, FMEA, Ishikawa, 8D, root cause analysis, etc.
- Flexibility, self-organization, a high sense of responsibility and a hands-on approach on problem-solving.
- Openness and willingness for 1 year of qualification in Europe, divided into several training blocks.
- English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must, German would be an advantage (individual language courses are available).
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.