Industrial Engineer/Technical Cleanliness Specialist (f/m/x)
Sustainably changing the future of mobility and defining a lifestyle, which is empowered by the desire for change of the environment: Our e-drive-experts are working day by day on developing the required technologies and ensure that we can release new e-models on the market. To enable this, we do not set any borders to trendsetting ideas and let innovation be the leader of new technologies.
Our team is responsible for the development and operation of a quality organization for the production of energy modules of the latest generation in the new production site in Debrecen. For these tasks, we are searching for you as an experienced Industrial Engineer for technical cleanliness to support our Quality team in the Quality Department for the energy module.
What awaits you?
- We are looking forward to have your support in the development of a technical cleanliness laboratory - with the laboratory team you will be responsible for the implementation of the internal and external requirements in terms of the technical cleanliness standard and for defining manufacturing processes to meet the requirements.
- Implementing cleanliness measures in the processes, ensuring cleanliness requirements and documenting the results will also be a part of your job, as well analysing manufacturing processes regarding technical cleanliness requirements using statistical methods and laboratory analyses.
- You will have the opportunity to manage (sub) projects to optimize existing production processes to ensure the requirements from the drawings regarding the technical cleanliness standards and preparing feasibility analyses for the processing of offers related to technical cleanliness requirements.
- The implementation and continuous improvement of standards will be a part of your daily work.
- You will get a deep knowledge in the production process for the energy modul.
What should you bring along?
- Degree in technical/quality education or strong work experience in the field.
- Experience in quality management, automotive engineering, automotive field or electric drive and an understanding of production processes.
- Technical cleanliness or measurement/metrology experience would be essential.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with a structured and solution orientated mindset.
- Driving towards continuous improvement.
- Willingness to travel (the qualification period will be in Germany and Austria).
- Fluent English knowledge is a must, German is an advantage.
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.