Metrology/Measurement Specialist (Energy Module) (f/m/x)
Knowing the destination isn’t enough: you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, and consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That’s the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations.
Our team is responsible for the development and operation of a quality organization for the production of energy modules of the latest generation in the new production site in Debrecen. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking a Metrology/Measurement Specialist to support us in the Quality Department.
- Planning and implementing measurement schedules of consistant, energy modul project related, geometric alignment concepts regarding our production of the energy modul and supporting the technology with the product methodology specialist.
- Planning and configuring measuring systems, including the definition of suitable measuring concepts/probing methods for process monitoring and comparability of KMG and optical measuring technology.
- Planning and methodical support of robot inline measuring systems and the inline database during start of production and series production. Management of ongoing system optimization with the operating companies, technical contact person for suppliers.
- Offline measurement programming using 3D CAD models.
- Defining the scope of parts to be assessed, timing schedule, coordination, request and assessment of measured add-on parts for the ABB with the required parts status.
- Specifications for INLINE measuring system programming and coordination of measuring system integration and commissioning in production.
- Management of the inline measuring programs with change management for the measuring points; ensuring correlation with KMG / Optical measured data and SPÜ.
- Degree in engineering (metrology, mechanical, electrical) or related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions in the automotive Industry.
- Confident knowledge in tactile and optical measurement systems (Inline and Offline Measurement Systems e.g. ZEISS AiMax, GOM Scanbox, LEICA Lasertracker, ISRA Measurement Systems), as well as in AUKOM, QMF, VDA Band 5
- Knowledge in measurement data management and analytics, FMK or RPS.
- Knowledge in CAD, database and measurement software (CATIA, POLYWORKS, GOM, eMIL, eMMA, QUARTIS, IDA, JIM, PRISMA).
- Fluent Hungarian and English language knowledge is required, German is an advantage (individual language courses available).
- Willingness to travel is perform majority of the BMW Group qualification program abroad.
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.