Designer Riders Gear (f/m/x)
SPREAD ENTHUSIASM. SHAPE THE FUTURE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
At the BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together.
BMW Group Design has been responsible for the design of motorcycle clothing in its BMW Motorrad brand studio for over 40 years. Creativity, authenticity and a great deal of passion for our products are our key motivational factors. Due to the different types of customers, we have a broad product portfolio in riders gear creating a very exciting and dynamic environment for our fashion designers.
What awaits you?
- You actively develop concepts regarding styles, colors and use of materials as well as supporting trend and market research.
- You design independently in the different product groups: leather/textile combis, gloves, boots, functional mid layer and underwear, casuals as well as panier bags for the bikes.
- You create model descriptions and design every detail of your product.
- Your tasks also include the development of the products in the 3D program CLO.
- You oversee the entire product development process from design to sizing.
- You are responsible for the prototypes in terms of design implementation, quality, fit and functionality.
- You represent the senior designers during their absence and keep track of the tasks that arise. You are actively involved in the further development of the collection.
What you should bring along?
- A degree in fashion design or a comparable degree.
- Initial professional experience in a comparable position in the outer/sportswear sector.
- A keen sense of trends, colors, fabrics and target groups. You will have initial knowledge of fits, processing and materials.
- You work confidently with the 3D program CLO.
- Experience with the programs Illustrator & Photoshop, as well as InDesign.
- You have good written and spoken English knowledge. Knowledge of German and Italian is an advantage.
- "Best Case" you already have a motorbike license and are a passionate motorcyclist.
Do you have a strong affinity to motorbikes? Are you creative, proactive and do you have excellent organizational skills? Would you like to accompany us into our digital future? Apply now…the world's best design team is awaiting you!
Note: Only applications with a portfolio will be considered - please upload your portfolio to our apllication tool as an additional document in PDF format in a suitable size.
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001