Internship in the area of Business Model Innovation (f/m/d)
THE BEST INTERNSHIP ALWAYS HAS A 'YOU' IN TEAM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the area of Business Model Innovation.
As part of the BMW Accelerator, the work stream Business Model Innovation focuses on selected business ideas involving new or different business models. How can we tap into new profit potentials by leveraging BMW unfair advantages? How can we satisfy existing or new customer groups by offering attractive products and services in a smart way? How can we reinvent the value chain? And, most importantly: What do our (future) customers want? These are only a few questions we are dealing with at Business Model Innovation.
What awaits you?
- From day one, you will be an integral part of our passionate, fun and low-hierarchy team.
- Together, we will work on various topics, ranging from customer surveys / interviews, market research, business model architecture up to the conceptualization of implementation paths.
What should you bring to the party?
- Studies of business, design, media, software engineering or other relevant fields.
- An exceptional academic record.
- Design Thinking skills and Lean-Startup knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial, future-oriented mindset.
- Design skills (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom) are a massive plus.
- Experience in a startup or venture capital business is a plus.
- Fluency in English and German are a must, other languages are a plus.
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive mentoring & onboarding.
- Personal & professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance & flexible working hours.
- Digital offers & mobile working.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Employee discounts & price deductions.
- Apartment offers for employees (only Munich).
- And many other benefits - see jobs/benefits
You are enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: While we’re hoping you’d join us starting April 1st 2023, we’d rather have the right candidate as opposed to starting in April. So feel free to apply. If we vibe, we’ll make it work according to your calendar.
Duration: 5-6 months
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001