Manager Financial Retail Dealer Performance
WE MEASURE SUCCESS IN HAPPY CUSTOMERS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine for the intensity and attraction of our products and services is the passion of our employees.
What awaits you?
- Responsibility for the financial dealer benchmarking including the financial dealer performance-/cost management as well as forecasting in HU / BG / RO.
- System and process adaptation of the benchmarking system according to the future sales model requirements.
- Steering the risk management process of the dealer network in these markets.
- Rollout- / project management - Dealer Benchmarking System rollout GR.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Accounting/Controlling.
- Good interpersonal-/communication- as well as presentation skills.
- High flexibility working on multi-task assignments, strong self-motivation.
- Fluent in English.
- Good MS Office skills / Automotive industry experience is beneficial.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as of March 2023 for a indefinite period and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 3.400 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.
+43 662 2191 4592