IT DEVOPS Project Manager
SPREAD ENTHUSIASM. SHAPE THE FUTURE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
At the BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together.
IT DEVOPS Project Manager (w/m/d).
What awaits you?
- You are acting as the technical IT product owner for our main applications and strategic lead initiatives, mainly contributing to local as well as global process digitalization projects.
- Within this role you will be responsible for the overall planning and steering of implementation, test management, release management and operations over the complete product and application life cycle.
- Analyzing technical and functional business and IT requirements in an agile project framework will be your daily business.
- You are consulting our business and IT departments as well as external and internal stakeholders.
- Reporting and presenting of success stories and project progress to the higher management is part of your job.
- You will drive further standardization by co-creation and/or cross market collaboration within an internationally organized BMW IT team.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent education (university, university of applied sciences, technical upper-level secondary school - HTL).
- 5+ years of experience as an IT project lead.
- Expertise in operating Windows client, servers, databases, web and .NET applications.
- Basic knowledge of networking & firewalls, IAM, IT security, and data protection.
- Understanding of IT processes and tools such as ITIL, and experience in developing enterprise architectures and authentication technologies, including experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Cloud expertise in AWS and Azure, knowledge of serverless architecture and various cloud services and components.
- Skills in IT project management, IT provider steering, and Agile Tool Chain (ATC), as well as experience in handling incidents, changes, problems, and related tools such as ITSM Suite, and documentation in JIRA, Confluence, and X-Ray.
- Proficient in various testing methods and strong communication and organization skills for complex projects/initiatives on an operational and strategic level.
- Assertiveness and performance orientation, as well as analytical thinking, flexibility, ability to act independently and on your own responsibility.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German skills.
- Optional: Experience in the automotive industry and knowledge in software development.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as soon as possible for a indefinite period and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 2.900 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.
Are you interested? Then apply now. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4592