Customer Interaction Management Rollout Manager BMW & MINI
INTRODUCING THE NEW SALES MODEL FOR BMW AND MINI ACROSS THE EUROPEAN REGION.
The growing complexity of our sales networks and the growing expectations of our customers – towards a customer and brand experience that is personalized and individualized – require new ways of working.
We know that success is driven by the passion of our employees, their engagement and expertise. As well as continuous improvement in our processes and operations – on a global level.
Our European Region is looking for new colleagues that want to shape the future with us.
Our future success is in our hands, be part of it.
Customer Interaction Management Rollout Manager BMW & MINI (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- Secure and manage the implementation of the required processes and systems in the 9 markets of the CS (Central and Southeastern) region (AT, PL, CZ, GR, SI, SK, BG, RO, HU) to enhance the online customer journey for the agency model in field of Customer Interaction Management (CIM) for BMW & MINI.
- Contact person and coordinator for central colleagues in Munich, the 9 markets of the CS region, the European Digital Hub as well as the regional headquarter in the field of CIM for BMW & MINI.
- Steering and ensuring the timely rollout of all relevant CIM-applications making sure that resources in all involved departments are secured and the test management is set up properly.
- Responsibility for the transformation process from the indirect to the direct sales model, ensuring a proper system handover and training for the agents & 9 markets.
- Steering the rollout of CIM-related topics, which incorporate
- Automated and individualized 1:1 Communication as well as 1:All / 1:Segment Communication (e.g. newsletters, reminder mailings, etc.).
- Rollout & integration of an online sales consultation via chat, email, phone into the given customer support structure.
- Customer Data Management (data processing between entities).
- Rollout of a Pan-European Customer Relationship Management System on market and agent level.
- Implementation of an E2E performance monitoring in the CS-region.
- Collaborate with colleagues from the direct sales project in terms of finding synergies, rollout planning & coordination as well as resource planning.
What should you bring along?
- Degree in business or informatics (IT or similar education or professional experience).
- Notable experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Project management skills to steer projects in an international environment (Jira & Confluence knowledge appreciated).
- Conceptual skills with the ability to relate given targets to direct operations necessities.
- Hands on and self-driven attitude with excellent communication skills operations necessities.
- Fluent in English (German as an asset).
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as soon as possible and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 2.900 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.
Are you interested? Then apply now. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4592