Intern in the area of MINI Marketing Regional Office (f/m/d)
A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied internship in the field of Marketing for MINI in our Regional office in Munich.
Our role in the company is to manage the communication of the MINI brand across 26 markets and to consult the local Marketing Managers.
What awaits you?
- You will support the marketing team in providing ongoing consulting to the markets in regards to creative campaign concepts, digital campaigns (SEA, paid media, etc.), event planning, retail marketing, as well as corporate identity.
- You will analyze the markets' social media channels and websites independently and create recommendations for actions.
- You will support the team in creating marketing playbooks and organizing events.
- You will also work with various internal and external partners, stakeholders, and agencies. It is very important to us, that you will take responsibility for your own projects.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in media management, media and communication sciences, economics, or a comparable study.
- First practical experience in marketing, preferably in the field of digital marketing.
- Familiar with social media platforms and website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Fluent in business English and preferably intermediate skills in German and French.
- Experience abroad would be advantageous.
- Professional level abilities in MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word).
You enjoy learning new things and actively want to support our team? Apply now!
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity.
Earliest starting date: 04/24/2023
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001