Quality Manager Assembly (f/m/x)
As Quality Manager Assembly in our new plant in Debrecen you will be in charge to lead, develop, and manage the Quality Management Team, Quality Management Systems, Quality Reporting and internal within the Assembly Department.
What awaits you?
- Being responsible for hiring, qualifying, managing, leading, and developing a team of quality specialists for assembly.
- Developing an excellent quality management system and to function as internal auditors for all uncontained issues.
- Leading the target management process for all assembly departments.
- Using digital tools and data science with your team to provide real time reports on quality and process instabilities for all assembly areas.
- Ensuring the ongoing improvement of assembly’s quality by using lean and quality methods.
What should you bring along?
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of 4 years professional work experience preferably in an automotive/manufacturing environment.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Automotive Industry or similar industries, 4+ years of experience in leadership role.
- Theoretical and practical knowhow in vehicle technology, quality methods and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Hungarian and English working proficiency is required. German proficiency would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and perform majority of the BMW Group qualification program abroad during the first year of employment.
After on-boarding at BMW Manufacturing Hungary, you will continue your qualification in the BMW Group Assembly Production network. During this time, you will pursue your integration into the BMW Group culture and work organization. After finalizing your qualification in the BMW Group network, you will actively take part in setting up the production system Assembly at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
Employment Type: Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.