Lean Expert (f/m/x)
Exceptional premium products are an outcome of the combination of efficient processes and highly motivated employees. The basis for this is an excellent management culture that results in a special team spirit. It is important to us that each person is proud of their achievements and identifies with their job and their team.
As a Lean Expert (f/m/x) you will become part of a dynamic, highly motivated and agile team with the aim of implementing the Lean thinking in the new Debrecen plant and the initial launch of the New Class vehicle architecture. You you will integrate shopfloor management in our new plant in Debrecen. Process improvement will be your daily business in the assembly area.
What awaits you?
- Enabling the new organization in lean methods.
- Sharing process improvement knowledge based on specific projects.
- Developing the current BMW production system, defining methods, standards in the production area of assembly.
- Being part of the successful product integration.
- Being an active player in an interdisciplinary team.
What should you bring along?
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering or related field of study, other appropriate experience, or qualifications in related field of Lean is valuable.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Well-founded Lean knowledge.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- A high degree of flexibility, motivation, comprehensive thinking and a sense of responsibility.
- Hungarian and English working proficiency is required, German proficiency would be an advantage.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.