Dispatcher Corporate Flight Department (f/m/x)
TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD MOVES.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Knowing the destination isn't enough: you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That's the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations.
We are a corporate flight department based at Munich airport serving worldwide destinations. We manage our own aircraft based on individual passenger requests.
What can you expect?
- You will be responsible for flight coordination and flight monitoring of the company-owned aircraft fleet on all short- and long-haul flights
- Your duties include the necessary internal and external coordination, such as aircraft technical department, crew members, service providers, handling agents, etc. in order to optimize the utilization of the aircraft fleet considering safety and economic aspects
- In organizing all aircraft schedules, you will implement the time priorities of passengers in compliance with economic and legal requirements.
- Your responsibilities will include advising on passenger flight requests and deciding on their feasibility (destination and time) as well as offering any alternatives, if required
- You are in charge of crew scheduling considering the operational requirements of the aircraft as well as compliance with flight duty and rest times
- The administrative tasks include, among others, the recording and processing of all relevant flight data in the central flight booking system as a central communication platform.
- Supporting flight charter management is also part of this interesting job.
What should you bring along?
- Flight dispatcher license and a Zuverlässigkeitsüberprüfung (ZÜP).
- At least 5 years of working experience as flight dispatcher in a general aviation flight department.
- Ability of handling complex tasks.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (e.g. weekends, holidays, etc.).
- Very good IT skills, e.g. MS Office, dedicated software applications, etc.
- Fluent in German and English.
You have the talent to quickly grasp and structure complex issues? Apply Now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: 01.04.2023
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001