Corporate Sales & Electro-Mobility Sales Expert
WE MEASURE SUCCESS IN HAPPY CUSTOMERS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
For us a happy customer is the most satisfying feedback. Our sales team experience how they make a difference every day – through their passion, their business acumen, their communication skills and their instinct for how to make customers happy. And all of this in an environment that sets no limits to personal development and rewards dedication with appreciation and generous benefits.
Corporate Sales & Electro-Mobility Sales Expert (f/m/x).
What awaits you?
- You are responsible for business development and market steering on all Corporate Sales projects and topics including the rollout of sales guidelines and programs, establishing of new patterns as well as tender management co-ordination in 12 markets.
- The development and management of new sales strategies and channels is a field of action amongst your responsibilities including new sales processes, leasing business model co-creation and future mobility solutions.
- You ensure and monitor Corporate Sales as well as Electro-Mobility Sales target achievement (incl. Rental Business and Corporate Employee Sales Programs) via functional leadership in the 12 markets.
- In your role you ensure the cross-departmental co-operation and support the enabling of Electro-Mobility projects in the CS region.
- For all above mentioned business fields you act as an interface between central BMW AG CoCs as well as the markets of the region.
What should you bring along?
- You successfully completed your studies in international business and economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years automotive experience, ideally in (Corporate) Sales.
- Electro-Mobility and the future of Mobility fascinates you and you actively want to contribute to the transformation.
- Project management as well as strong analytical skills to steer complex projects in an international environment are amongst your core competences.
- You can communicate professionally in German and English language in an international business environment.
- On top to the willingness to work in an international regional team you are constantly motivated to meet the high expectations of various stakeholders.
What do we offer you at Campus Salzburg?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a variety of supported dishes every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as of January 2023 for a duration of indefinite period and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 3.400 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.
Are you interested? Then apply now at www.bmwgroup.jobs/at/de. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
+43 662 2191 4592