Feature Owner for Big Data - Analytics Framework (f/m/x)
A SMOOTH-RUNNING SYSTEM NEEDS A SMOOTH-RUNNING TEAM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Networks are about more than just IT. They are about connecting people who make things possible. Close teamwork is key to understanding how IT can help integrate processes into systems. We put this insight into practice, and it's part of our success.
Our team is responsible for the whole development cycle working with our local Cloud Data & Analytics Framework. Additionally, we promote external collaboration by supporting other teams to use our framework, focusing specifically on analyzing and tailoring our solutions to our user needs and enabling best-practices and an inner-source approach.
What awaits you?
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to help product teams managing their data, improving productivity as well as shaping data analysis for the future.
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- As a Feature Owner (f/m/x) for our local Cloud Data & Analytics Framework, you will interact closely together with the Customer Brand and Sales Department and ensure to capture customer requirements and customer focus in the solution definition.
- You derive epics, capabilities, and features as well as mid-term goals, objectives, and key results for your solution.
- Together with your team you define artefacts such as lean business cases or the technical architecture of your epic.
- Support the stakeholders and partner with them delivering Data into BMW’s local Cloud Data Hub.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, legal, UX and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
What you should bring along?
- Master’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or other IT/business related field.
- Profound hands-on experience in software engineering or architecture.
- Profound technical understanding for Data Management processes.
- Experience in AWS technologies (e.g. Glue, API Gateway, ...).
- Experience managing technical requirements and shipping technical products.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and environments.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001