Shift Leader Maintenance (f/m/x)
Exceptional premium products are an outcome of the combination of efficient processes and highly motivated employees. The basis for this is an excellent management culture that results in a special team spirit. It is important to us that each person is proud of their achievements and identifies with their job and their team. Take the lead and take on responsibility in our production as a Shift Leader in the area of Maintenance for Press Shop, Body Shop or Paint Shop.
What awaits you?
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of technical associates within your automated area. Driving the overall performance within your area, you will put your problem solving skills into practice and push for continuous improvement to ensure your team meets targets.
- Ensuring operations are compliant with legal and internal requirements of safety, environmental protection, cleanliness, and ergonomics.
- The opportunity to be a key interface with other internal stakeholders to ensure availability topics are satisfactory and prevent technical downtimes. This will include conditional monitoring on manufacturing equipment.
- Steering Maintenance activities within your area of responsibility coordination of special activities, e.g. weekend and shutdown maintenance, major repair activities, etc.
- Participating in planning processes for technical modification and optimization of new production facilities.
- Working with and supporting the introduction of innovations. This will aim to drive innovative solutions, transformational activities, facilitate improvements and navigate the business to higher competitiveness.
- Driving the use of “Data” in the business to support better transparency of live information into the areas of operation.
What you should bring along?
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related field of study, other appropriate experience or qualifications in related field of maintenance or manufacturing is valuable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or similar positions in Automotive Industry, specifically in production area Press Shop, Body in White, Paint Shop or other high automated production areas. Previous leadership experience is beneficial.
- Hungarian and English working proficiency is required. German proficiency would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and perform majority of the BMW Group qualification program abroad during the first year of employment.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.