For a concept to fly, you need a team with its feet planted firmly on the ground. Specialists who can precisely steer highly complex systems while also ensuring everyone involved works together smoothly. This is the basis for achieving excellence. We want to make this an even greater part of our future, so we are currently seeking for Methodology Specialists.
As a methodology specialist with expert knowledge, you will be responsible for special processes such as welding, foaming, gluing or screwing. You will also support the team in the production area and implementing improvement measures to optimize production processes.
What awaits you?
• Working in a highly motivated production team in the series assembly of the new 6th generation energy module.
• Developing current and further processes to support series production and preparing new projects.
• Being a responsible person for the production processes, error analysis and error elimination in a highly automated environment. Defining short-term measures on site, ensuring sustainability and production capability and carrying out training needs.
• Developing standards for the results of the problem-solving process, so that use in the electromobility production network is also ensured, while keeping implemented measures sustainable.
• Optimizing processes during operation, for the technologies in existing production systems and for promoting value creation and achieving the optimal operating point in your area of responsibility.
• Collaborating with the other methodologists from the network.
What should you bring along?
• Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or any equivalent experience in a related field.
• Professional experience in the field of production with a very good understanding of manufacturing technology, e.g. in electromobility.
• Experience as a production specialist or methodologist in production, ideally in an automated production area is desirable, such as working experience in the areas of welding, foaming, gluing or screwingMotivation and creative drive as well as assertiveness and initiative.
• A high level of analytical skills and knowledge of problem-solving methods.
• Willingness to travel abroad for qualification reasons.
• English or Hungarian communication level language knowledge is required. Both language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German. Individual language courses are available.
• Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.