Assembly Debrecen 19.05.2023
As a methodology specialist (f/m/x) with expert knowledge, you are responsible for special processes such as welding, foaming, gluing or screwing, geometry, test equipment and vision systems. You will also support the team in the production process and implement improvement measures to optimize production processes.
What awaits you?
- You will work in a highly motivated production team in the series assembly of the Gen6 energy module.
- Your task as a methodology specialist (f/m/x) production/product consists of the development and further development of processes to support series production and the preparation of new projects.
- You are responsible for the production processes, error analysis and error elimination in a highly automated environment. To do this, you define short-term measures on site, ensure sustainability and production capability and carry out needs-based training.
- You will then develop standards for the results of the problem-solving process, so that use in the electromobility production network is also ensured and the measures implemented are sustainable.
- As part of your job, you are responsible for optimizing processes during operation, for the technologies in existing production systems and for promoting value creation and achieving the optimal operating point in your area of responsibility.
- Close exchange with the other methodologists from the network
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or any equivalent experience in a related field.
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of production with a very good understanding of manufacturing technology, e.g. in electromobility.
- Experience as a production specialist or methodologist in production, ideally in an automated production area.
- Working experience in the areas of welding, foaming, gluing or screwing would be and advantage.
- Motivation and creative drive as well as assertiveness and initiative.
- A high level of analytical skills and knowledge of problem-solving methods.
- English or Hungarian communication level language knowledge is required. Both language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German. Individual language courses are available.
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
BMW Manufacturing Hungary Kft.
FullTimeAPPLY NOW Print Page