Validation Specialist Body-, Basic and Safety Electronic Systems (f/m/x)
Knowing the destination isn´t enough, you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That´s the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking Validation specialist Body-, Basic and Safety Electronic Systems at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
As a Validation specialist Body-, Basic and Safety Electronic Systems you will be responsible for planning validation scopes, conducting the respective testing directly at the vehicles, analyzing defects, reporting them as well as verifying problem solutions.
Following the recruitment phase you will play a key role in launching and supporting the “new class” of BMW vehicles.
What awaits you?
- Validating and testing of drivetrain and chassis systems and the related electrical/ electronical systems ensuring good drivability of the vehicles.
- Conducting testing on test tracks / roads inside and outside the plant.
- Analyzing problems using state of the art logging tools for both, product and process problems in series and pre series projects.
- Providing technical and specialized guidance to internal and external customers.
- Collaborating with development departments ensuring fast problem solving.
What should you bring along?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical/ Mechatronic).
- + 4 years of experience in driving dynamics evaluation, development of chassis/ drivetrain systems, chassis electronics systems.
- Experience in automotive testing. Analysis methods on car bus systems is desired.
- Driving License required, additional Driver training preferred.
- Quality Methods (FMEA, Risk Management etc.)
- Analysis methods on complex electric/ electronical systems.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, Hungarian language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.