Specialist Bolting Technologies (f/m/x)
Digitalization, robotics, artificial intelligence – not science fiction but our daily business. Everything seems impossible until it has been done. We are looking for you, if working on automation systems within automotive industry is your passion. As a bolting specialist your main task includes the supervision of the bolting processes which are used in different production areas such as: “body shop, assembly or energy module”.
What awaits you?
- Coordination bolting equipment and process during vehicle projects and in series production
- Taking care on department related procedures including the testing and reworking methods for series production considering the overall production process.
- Process engineering pre-series support and ensuring the pre-series and series production joining quality.
- Systematic problem solving on processes in case of any errors in the field of the technology.
- Competent consulting of on-site planning and production departments in manufacturing and process engineering issues.
- Qualify process specialists in production maintenance.
- Performing special tasks within the scope of the quality standards.
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related field of study.
- Existing relevant experience in joining technologies with specialization on bolting technology.
- Being a structured and self-responsible employee.
- Hungarian and English knowledge in both written and verbal. German would be an advantage.
- Openness to travel to Germany for the qualification period.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.