Process Specialist Electric / Electronics
Knowing the destination isn´t enough, you need to know to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That´s the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking Process Specialist - Electric / Electronics (f/m/x) at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
You will work as a Process Planner in assembly with the scope of the total vehicle integration and commissioning specifically of electronic components.
What awaits you?
- Planning, coordinating and realizing Electric /Electronics testing and commissioning processes in combination with the related IT systems for current and future vehicle projects.
- Consulting about the testing and commissioning methods with central process planning groups regarding the Electric /Electronics process. Specifying equipment and software and maintaining it for the complete life cycle.
- Developing standards regarding testing and commissioning processes and equipment together with teams from different resorts and other plants. Applying these and pursuing the measures to improve the efficiency.
- Integrating the E/E total vehicle processes into the plant for current and future models based on assembly premises (VPS principles, technical reference system, minimizing test stand costs, minimizing processing time, optimizing quality).
- Developing the processes for the commissioning and testing of Electric /Electronics content in BMW vehicles.
- Being responsible for the availability and capability of Electric /Electronics test stands in the production process and in cooperation with assembly. Being the first point of contact for assembly partners, central planners and suppliers of the test stands in the plant and he leads the change and problem management.
- Acting as an interface between the local assembly and central planning teams.
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed studies in engineering sciences with a focus on electrical engineering, vehicle technology, Computer Sciences, mechatronics or a comparable qualification - experience in the realization of test and commissioning systems desirable.
- Professional automotive experience.
- Experience in automotive electrical systems analysis.
- Knowledge in the vehicle electronics including bus communication.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Open mindset and willingness to learn.
- High level of proven fluent English skills in speaking and writing. Hungarian language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.