Process Planner - Electric / Electronics Testing (f/m/x)
Knowing the destination isn´t enough, you need to know to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That´s the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking Process Planner - E/E testing (f/m/x) at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
You will work as a Process Planner in assembly with the scope of the total vehicle integration and commissioning specifically of electronic components.
What awaits you?
- Planning, coordinating and realizing E/E testing and commissioning processes.
- Acting as an interface between R&D, assembly and central planning teams.
- Integrating the E/E total vehicle processes into the plant for series and pre-series models based on assembly premises.
- Developing standards regarding testing / commissioning processes and equipment in cooperation with international teams.
- Being responsible for the availability and capability of E/E test stands in the production process.
- Being the first point of contact for assembly partners, central planners and suppliers of the test stands in the plant.
What should you bring along?
- Successfully completed studies in engineering sciences with a focus on electrical engineering, vehicle technology, Computer Sciences, mechatronics or a comparable qualification - experience in the realization of test and commissioning systems desirable.
- Professional automotive experience is an advantage.
- Experience in automotive electrical systems / analysis / bus communication is an advantage.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Open mindset and willingness to learn.
- High level of proven fluent English skills in speaking and writing. Hungarian language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.