Program Manager - Passenger Entertainment (f/m/x)
IT CAN BE COMPLICATED. TEAMWORK SHOULDN’T BE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Success is a team sport. That's why BMW doesn’t simply employ specialists with proven expertise, but real people who understand one other. And we support them with cutting-edge technology and sophisticated processes that leave enough space for unconventional thinking.
Our team is responsible for all passenger entertainment products at the BMW Connected Company. We are looking for you to develop the next generation of Android based passenger entertainment solutions. You will be one of the leaders for these products.
What awaits you?
- You will be responsible for budgetary, procedural and organisational aspects of the project alongside the technical manager of the program.
- You will be responsible for the committee management and the agile ceremonies.
- You will be responsible for the project governance framework of the program including time plan, risk management and reporting based on the various products, components, suppliers as well as the compliance to the program milestones.
- You will take care of the forecasts and the real-time foresight into project resourcing.
- You will manage operational and strategic budget steering within the overall program.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Engineering, Business or a comparable field of study.
- Proven experience in program/project management and optionally product management.
- Experience in project management in both worlds: agile and waterfall.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written, with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to stakeholders.
- Independent, entrepreneurial and solution-oriented way of working.
- Optionally experience within an automotive matrix organisation.
- Fluent in English and German language.
You have the talent to quickly grasp and structure complex issues? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001