Process Planning Engineer
If you’re passionate about changing the way the world moves for good then there’s never been a more exciting time to be part of the BMW Group. Every day our teams are rewriting automotive history with their pioneering work in fields like autonomous driving, artificial intelligence and e-mobility. Our new plant in Debrecen will set new standards in highly innovative vehicle manufacturing.
Would you like to be part of an exciting and challenging project and shape the future of e-mobility? We are currently seeking Process Planning Engineers (f/m/x) to join our team in Debrecen.
Our team is responsible for planning the production systems for the new generation of batteries from the strategy phase to handover to the operator. Thus, we contribute significantly to the successful industrialization of e-mobility. Your task is the independent, autonomous planning and realization of value-added, innovative production sections as part of the "High-Voltage Battery Generation 6" project and the technical management of a planning team. In this function, you will be qualified in BMW Group’s production network in Germany. After the successful qualification period, you will return to the new BMW plant in Debrecen for the implementation and ramp-up of new production lines.
What awaits you?
• As a Process Planning Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of the system for the production of High-Voltage batteries and for leading an associated implementation team.
• Ensuring the production-ready product design together with R&D.
• Designing the necessary cost framework based on detailed business assessment.
• Making decisions through the usage of business and production-related evaluation methods.
• Being responsible for the necessary production facilities, from detailed planning/specification through implementation with external suppliers to the final target values in the plant.
• Leading projects based on constant transparency regarding the status of technology, costs, time and qualityto its goal.
What should you bring along?
• Successfully completed studies, primarily in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics.
• Extended professional experience in the field of planning and implementation of production systems/plants as well as in project management.
• Working experience as project leader is desirable.
• Clear understanding of the requirements of series production.
• Confident use of MS Office and excellent communication skills
• English or Hungarian communication level language knowledge is required. Both language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German. Individual language courses are available.
• Willingness to travel for several months at different BMW locations in Germany for qualification purpose.
• Full-time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.