IT Software Engineer Logistic (f/m/x)
EVEN IN IT, PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Networks are about more than just IT. They are about connecting people who make things possible. Close teamwork is key to understanding how IT can help to integrate processes into systems. We put this insight into practice, and it's part of our success.
At BMW Group IT, we design, develop and operate modern applications for the BMW Group production network worldwide. We are delivering state of the art IT solutions for BMW production plants with challenging requirements arising from one of the best warehouse management processes in the automotive industry.
Our team is currently seeking an SAP Engineer at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
You are responsible for the integration and rollout of the process and IT landscape of the logistic and the production system SAP S4 Extended Warehouse Management (SAP S4 EWM), SAP LE (Logistics Execution) and SAP TM (Transportation Management). This includes the integration and rollout of solutions, including innovations for the evolution of processes and systems in the global logistics and production system. You will be part of an environment which believes in lifelong learning with continuous exchange of knowledge to shape the future of BMW Group IT.
What awaits you?
- Defininig logistic (line supply and warehouse) processes together with our business department and implementing these in modern S/4 HANA based applications consisting of EWM (extended warehouse management) or SAP ERP WM (warehouse management), SAP LE (Logistics Execution) and SAP TM (Transportation Management).
- Testing, integrating, rolling out and operating production critical applications as part of an international feature team utilizing agile methodology.
- Collaborating with other teams and shaping the development of our new IT landscape based on S/4 HANA or adjust our current systems based on SAP ERP.
What should you bring along?
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Information Technologies, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics with focus on IT.
- 5 years of SAP implementation experience in warehouse management processes.
- Profound knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA EWM and WM modules, in SAP LE (Logistics Execution) and SAP TM (Transportation Management).
- Ideally, knowledge of ABAP and ability to debug in case of issues, knowledge in Cloud Technologies and Kafka.
- Collaboration toolkits (e.g., Jira and Confluence) in an agile environment.
- Experience in agile working model and the ITIL framework, experience in leading cross functional workshops with IT and business.
- English and Hungarian - business fluent both written and spoken, German language would be an advantage.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.