Production Specialist Electric / Electronics - Assembly (f/m/x)
Everything starts with passion at the BMW Group. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and to bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work are united that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart’s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
What awaits you?
- Providing technical or specialized guidance to internal E/E production team and developing technical solutions within skill areas related to issues involving complexity.
- Conducting functional tests (static and dynamic) on relevant functions and components.
- Analyzing product and process problems on request by process planning / production / methodologists with board net analysis tools.
- Acting as center of competence for other technologies regarding high voltage questions.
- Being responsible for high voltage issues for the assembly area which includes training, qualification, equipment, etc.
- Being counterpart for E/E validation functions and E/E developers concering all test stands in assembly.
- Establisihing processes in assembly for high voltage safety.
What should you bring along?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive area as well as in dealing with high voltage/hybrid or electric vehicle components and functions.
- Experience in the analysis and testing of vehicle components & functions is an advantage.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and perform majority of the BMW Group qualification program abroad during the first year of employment.
- English and Hungarian - business fluent both written and spoken, German language would be an advantage.
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.