Production Process Specialist - Paint Shop (f/m/x)
Exceptional premium products are an outcome of the combination of efficient processes and highly motivated employees. The basis for this is an excellent management culture that results in a special team spirit. It is important to us that each and every person is proud of their achievements and identifies with their job and their team. Take the lead and take on responsibility in our production as Production Process Specialist at BMW Group Plant Debrecen.
What awaits you?
- Optimizing processes in the production regarding quality, availability and production costs.
- Coordinating and supporting continuous improvement projects with the focus on quality and equipment availability including the development of new methods in the paint shop.
- Autonomously identifying potentials in the own area and initiates necessary actions.
- Developing a lean production system in the paint shop.
- Self-responsible tracking of relevant Key Performance Indicators. Initiating suitable containment and corrective actions in case to get back on target level.
What should you bring along?
- Engineering degree, with focus on mechanical, electrical or automotive engineering, engineering management, production, or equivalent.
- Experience in quality methods, process improvement and lean management positions in the industry, preferably in automotive production, planning or maintenance.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, with a flair for dealing with people and mediating in conflict situations.
- Self-initiative attitude and pronounced quality awareness.
- English and Hungarian knowledge in both written and verbal, German would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel in the BMW group network during the qualification program.
Full time employment.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.