Product Auditor (f/m/x)
Exceptional premium products are an outcome of the combination of efficient processes and highly motivated employees. The basis for this is an excellent management culture that results in a special team spirit. It is important to us that each person is proud of their achievements and identifies with their job and their team. Take the lead and take on responsibility in our production as a Product Auditor.
What awaits you?
- Checking painted body according to checklists and evaluate them according to standards (e.g. audit; identity check as part of section audit (outer surface, gap offset)).
- Coordination of audits and special measures (increased random sample audits) in the area, collecting results for analysis and deriving simple measures.
- Independent implementation of demanding product evaluation and assessments (outer surface, gap/offset, corrosion protection) in OtD (order to delivery) and ItO (idea to offer) from pre-series.
- Presentation of the audit results at the working level and across technologies and forward quality complaints (rework, blocking actions, error complaints according to the specifications such as control circuit 1,2, flow charts, etc.).
- Assessment of damage and error patterns with and without the operator, carrying out the problem analysis and remedial action.
- Execution of simple problem analyzes for the first attribution of causes as well as participation in finding the technical root cause.
- Selection and use of basic Q methods, problem analysis to reduce deviations in the audit process to initiate process optimization
What should you bring along?
- Vocational studies in Mechanics.
- 5+ working experience in a manual manufacturing of automotive industry.
- Profound experience in visual detecting surface defects.
- Skills and experience in handling special tools and checking fixtures.
- Skills and experience in evaluating body in white for potential corrosion out of the production processes.
- Knowledge of checking methods of surface defects.
- English and Hungarian knowledge in both written and verbal, German would be an advantage.
If you are self-motivated with an ability to work independently whilst also being an effective team player with strong communication skills, then please apply today!
Full time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.
A letter of reference or LinkedIn recommendations attached to your candidate profile would be much appreciated.