Our control technology experts work day after day on the optimization and technical availability of the production systems in “paint shop” and ensure that production systems run effectively. For this we use modern standards in process and control technology, in robotics and visualization.
Our team is responsible for the support and optimization of robot-guided systems, supports planning during construction, commissioning and approval, as well as the standardization and digitization of our production systems. Another focus is the support of maintenance and other departments in the long-term error analysis and correction.
We are thus creating an essential basis for the sustainable and effective production of a modern “paint shop”. To complement our team as a Control Specialist, we are looking for you to support us.
What awaits you?
• Supporting the planning of automation processes for our systems, implementing them in software solutions and monitoring the associated software architectures for standard conformity.
• Supporting the subsequent development of the software solutions at our suppliers of productions lines and controlling them in close cooperation with them.
• Adapting, implementing and rolling out the control technology standards.
• Securing the control software with the help of "Virtual Commissioning" and taking care of the successful rollout in our plants.
• Participating in working groups and cross-sectional teams to optimize plant and technology standards round off your exciting field of activity.
What should you bring along?
• Degree in electrical engineering, automation technology, control technology or similar.
• 3 years of experience in automation of technical production systems.
• Deep knowledge in the area of Simatic S7 /Siemens S7 / TIA, visualization systems.
• Solid knowledge of robotics, drive, control and automation technology. Programming knowledge is an advantage.
• Experience in project management, methodology and analytics.
• Openness and willingness for 1 year of qualification in Germany divided into several training blocks.
• English or Hungarian communication level language knowledge is required. Both language knowledge would be an advantage just as additional German. Individual language courses are available.
• Full-time employment.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.