Working student cloud engineering (f/m/x)
SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting and varied working student occupation at the Car IT.
We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation for designing and implementing the innovative and high-quality software that is the foundation of BMW’s cars.
We are searching for an enthusiastic working student to support our team in Ulm. In this position you will be working in the domain of cloud-based virtual hardware tests for our upcoming generation of electronic control units. Your task will be to develop solutions that will help to ensure our applications are in a healthy and stable state. You will be managing infrastructure as code and develop automated tests by utilizing python programming language and shell scripting.
What awaits you?
- Be part of an expert development team which enables new ways of testing future generations of BMW control units.
- Gain insights in modern CI/CD, Cloud and DevOps practices.
- Develop monitoring and logging infrastructure.
- Implement applications that drive our project.
- A steep learning curve on cloud-based tools and technologies.
What should you bring along?
- A first for knowledge.
- Computer Science or a similar field of study.
- Experience with Python or Shell programming.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing (e.g. containers or virtual machines).
- Onsite presence required.
Startdatum: ab 06/01/2022
Dauer: 12 Monate
BMW Group HR Team
+49 89 382-17001