SAP Key User - Logistics (f/m/x)
At the BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together.
Logistics concepts need to work, not only fascinate. Despite the myriad unforeseen circumstances that can impact at any given stage or time. That’s why they need to be brought to life on a daily basis by agile international teams – and people who know how to work together to find creative solutions to challenging problems, with an impeccable sense of timing. Our team is currently seeking an SAP Specialist .
You are responsible for the design and development of the process and IT landscape of the logistic and the production system SAP S4 Extended Warehouse Management (SAP S4 EWM). This includes the conception, development, integration and rollout of solutions, including innovations for the evolution of processes and systems in the global logistics and production system.
What awaits you?
- Delivering efficient solutions and play the key role in the testing and roll-out process together with the team.
- Defining business requirements for development, based on your knowledge of business and process.
- Working in a state-of-the-art agile cross functional team, utilizing agile methodology.
- Representing and taking responsibility for the business requirements towards the IT interface.
- Ensuring and prioritizing necessary resources to perform the tasks and to achieve the business goals.
What should you bring along?
- Bachelor degree in IT, economics or related field.
- Experience in SAP S4 is desirable, ideally with EWM module.
- Experience in physical logistics or production would be an advantage.
- Goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel and perform majority of the BMW Group qualification program abroad during the first year of employment.
- English and Hungarian - business fluent both written and spoken, German language would be an advantage.
Full time employment.