Software Delivery Chain Owner (f/m/x)
At BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks. By delivering software all the way from the idea to the final product we lead BMW into the future of digitalization and mobility.
As Software takes an ever more prominent place in the automotive industry, we are delivering Software solutions for our current and future vehicles. We are now looking for a new Delivery Chain Owner to grow and meet the rising demand, with help of the team and in coordination with other project participants both inside and outside the company.
What awaits you?
- You will enable Software developers to deliver high quality Software, striking correct balance across the needs of different organizations and groups.
- You will collect, organize, and harmonize inputs and requirements for tooling, validation, deliveries, and releases.
- Additionally, you will help define project structures and workflows.
- Improving project build setups (bazel or Yocto) and designing and implementing CI pipelines (cloud based Zuul deployment) will also be part of your tasks.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- At least 8 years of professional experience with Software projects.
- Solid understanding of Software development process and life-cycle with focus on Continuous Integration (CI).
- Good insights into Software project organization/ management.
- A joy for everything software, a passion for working with others to tackle problems and develop software solutions.
- Business-fluent English.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organization of working times & Home office arrangements.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
Option for remote contract within Germany: Yes.
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001