Scrum Master and Community Communication (f/m/x)
IF AN IDEA DOESN'T HAVE WINGS, IT WILL NEVER HAVE WHEELS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly new solutions. Naturally, this includes flexible working models, so that our IT specialists are free to go in unconventional directions.
In an international team we develop the tools, methods and build rules that are applied by hundreds of developers in order to create innovative automotive software functions. Modern development methods and technologies such as continuous integration and testing, agile development and test-driven development are a fixed part of our daily work.
What awaits you?
- Primary focus of your role is the development of tools, methods and build rules to deploy software applications on our next-generation platform ECUs.
- You will take over responsibility in the team that defines and develops the future of BMW´s software development.
- The close collaboration with all software developments allows you to provide sustainable and accepted solutions in the entire software organization at BMW.
- With your profound understanding in clean and robust software architectures, you contribute to one of the key factors of successful software projects.
- You will be seen as a software expert that makes hundreds of developers more productive on their way to develop leading software applications.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a similar qualification.
- Ability to describe complex items and workflows to a wide audience (user community).
- Experience as scrum master, agile coach or product owner.
- Experience in change management and agile toolchains (i.e. JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge about agile frameworks for scaling agile development is beneficial (e.g.
- Experience in software development projects and software architecture.
- Business-fluent English and German is required.
You are open-minded and communicative? You want to build the next generation of automotive software? – Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001